I love the change of seasons. And I love the beginning of autumn. Most certainly when it’s a golden and warm autumn with crisp nights. Then the nature prinks itself up with the most charming colours – I think of yellow, red, orange, purple, brown, forest green. I took this as a starting point for today’s ‘5 Happy Inspirations’ that have one thing in common – autumn hues.
1. You love tiles and you love plaids? How about a combination – these tiles come in plaid or gingham patterns and wonderful colours. Seen on New Ravenna.
2. Love this XL glass bottles in warm autumn hues. Found them on the fab and super cute webshop Pierrot & Coco.
3. Two weeks ago Zara Home opened its first store in Munich. And this chunky knit and happily coloured throw will make its way into my apartment soon!
4. The best treat for your next DIY project – the environmentally responsible paint range by Mini Moderns!
5. My friend and illustrator Tanja added a super happy autumn idea to her home by transforming hazelnuts into cute little bears. So adorable!